Ontario Employer protection Lawyer
The law office of Michael Robertson is small by design. We focus on providing personal attention, a high level of communication, reasonable rates and customized representation. With experience practising with the largest firm in London, Ontario, Michael Robertson can offer his clients a big-firm perspective, all while taking the type of highly client-centred approach that only a small firm can provide.
When you retain our law firm, you will always know the status of your case. We are committed to keeping you informed, explaining the legal process, and ensuring you are comfortable with, and understand, every step in your legal matter.
Michael Robertson struck out on his own in 1988 to focus on the areas in which he practises today. Prior to 1988, Mr. Robertson practised with Lerners LLP Barristers & Solicitors for seven years and was a founding partner of Coughlin, Robertson & Associates, where he practised for two years.
Community and Civic Activities
At the law office of Michael Robertson, we live in the community we serve, and we are active in a wide range of community and civic activities. Michael Robertson is, and has been, personally involved in the following:
- Current board member – International Student Exchange – Ontario
- Volunteer on site and supporter of Case della Gioia Orphanage in Tanga, Tanzania
- Sponsor and mentor to a student at St. Christina School for Girls in Tanzania
- Volunteer working with refugee children, youth and young adults in London, Ontario
- Former board member and president – Memorial Boys’ & Girls’ Club
- Former board member – Stony Brook Sports Association
- Minor hockey coach at competitive levels (15 years)
- Assistant coach for minor lacrosse and soccer teams
- Legal advisor to Southwest London Optimist Club
- Volunteer at Optimist International Junior Golf Tournaments
- Volunteer at P.G.A. Canadian Open Golf Tournament
- Volunteer at L.P.G.A. Canadian Open Golf Tournament
- Fundraising Committee member for Children’s Hospital of Western Ontario
- Council member – St. Jude Elementary School
- Big Brother – Big Brothers of London
Mr. Robertson is also committed to remaining current in the areas of law in which he practises, and he participates in the following professional activities:
- Bar Admission Course group leader in the areas of Civil Procedure & Trial Practice – Law Society of Upper Canada
- Judge at various moot trial competitions
- Judge/advisor at Client Counselling Competitions
- Guest lecturer University of Western Ontario School of Dentistry
- Frequent speaker at high schools and elementary schools
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member of the Middlesex Law Association
- Former member of the American Trial Lawyers Association
Contact Our Experienced Lawyer:
Serving Woodstock, St. Thomas, Sarnia, Chatham and Beyond
Whether you are involved in a contract dispute, you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, or you need assistance in another legal area, call 226-289-2119 or contact us online. Mr. Robertson offers flexible appointments and is willing to travel throughout southwestern Ontario.